- As 2017 nears an end Mark 9 reflects on the year and how busy we have been. Our team is growing and we have some wonderful dedicated SAR members. We have had several calls that ended with a closure and couldn't be more proud of our dedicated teammates.
- Team Hope had a major surgery and she is rebounding like a trooper. She is back to work and doing great.
- Team Faith are featured in SAR Dog News NSDA January 2017 newsletter http://www.n-sda.org/news-newsletter.php
- The spring brought on some exciting news, Kevin, Lyle, Cindy S all certified trailing through AMPWDA. Chris H, Chris D, Christian, Mike H, all certified with AWDA in Human Remains Detection type III.
- In October we were able to assist Richardson PD in the search efforts to locate Sherin Matthews, the missing 3 yr old.
- copy the link to view https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Drone-Used-in-Search-Near-Richland-College-Missing-Girls-Home-451283723.html
- Team Raine joins the team
- Samii and Kao begin training
- Faith & Hope pass their NOCSAR HRD Certifications
- Team Faith and Team Raine pass their AWDA HRD Certifications
- Team Hope passes their AWDA Trailing Certification
- Bloodhound Team Gypsy joins Mark9.
- Mark9 partners with the Texas State Guard and Lonestar SAR to train and certify soldiers in Basic Search & Rescue.
- Hope and Faith both obtain their AWDA Human Remains Detection Type IV certifications.
- Handler Kevin Pirtle accepts Assistant Instructor position with INBTI.
- Bloodhound Teams Khloe and Justice join Mark9.
- Mark9 partners with Lonestar SAR and the Texas State Guard for several training events.
- Mark9 participates in several Sit & Stays in Collin and Ellis Counties.
- Mark9 partners with Dallas Police Department, attends Chief on the Beat presentations.
- Mark9 participates in Career Days events.
- FAS team members Matt Welsh and Sharon Beckenrich pass their Level 2 certifications.
- FAS team members Matt Welsh and Sharon Beckenrich join Mark9.
Fall 2013 - Summer 2014
- Mark9 attends several Sit & Stay presentations in Collin, Dallas, and Ellis Counties.
Please feel free to review some of our past news events.